• It's forgery if your husband did not sign the documents. Who was in possession of the documents before you received the signed copies? How did you receive them, by mail? Contact the escrow company, title company, mortgage company -- and raise hell! If no one stands up and helps you immediately seek out an attorney, and call the FBI.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy