• I really don't know how WA laws work, but here in MA, most offenses that is on a person's criminal offense record can be closed after 10 years. You just have to go in front of a judge and ask for it to be closed. I don't really know what you need to bring with you. Just call and injuire with either the court system or your state's criminal offence board to find out the details. But I would think that You could do something similar because MA has some of the strictest laws when it comes to criminal offenses and records. Hope this helps.
  • The ticket isn't the problem, it's the false ID. Talk to a lawyer to help get the matter straighten out.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy