• You'll need the support of your husband first. And then go and talk to your Mother-in-law together and state the you require a bedroom that is private. You know that you should have discussed this years ago. Be kind and remind her of that you guys love it. Then lock the door and put some furniture (e.g. a dresser, and wall unit, etc.) in front of the door. Another option might be to switch rooms now that your son is gone?

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy