• At 16, she can certainly give her OPINION on where she wants to live, but the judge doesn't have to listen to her. If your daughter is living with you, then he needs to pay YOU child support. He cannot continue to collect child support if he has no child to support. That's fraud, and it's a felony. You can, however, agree to allow him NOT to pay child support if that's what you both want.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy