• to be honest I am glad you are getting a dovorce, you are too young, too old, too stupid, too smart, too skinny, too fat, too perfect, too everything for each other, grow up, grow old, and realize that the bloody world does or does not revolve, rotate or spin around you. Updated on May 9, 2008, because I can.
  • I don't know where you live, but in CA the Petitioner (only) can file form CIV-110, Request for Dismissal.
  • Most likely, whoever filed needs to file motion to withdraw their complaint for divorce. The best place to find out for sure (without talking to an attorney, as suggested earlier, since that will definitely cost you) is the place where you filed the divorce. Call and tell them that you reconcile with your husband and want to withdraw your petition - they will tell you what you need to do. Good luck!

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy