• Starbuck's coffee
      I've never paid for one either!
  • In my High School days we'd joke that someday they'll ask you to pay for drinking water even though you can get it for free from your home sink. We'd laugh about how stupid people would have to be to waste money on water. I still have never paid for bottled water. Soft drinks yes.
      Lol I've done it just for the sippy lids! I've also bought juice I didn't particularly want because I wanted to reuse the lid.
  • I would say drinking water. But hey I just happened to think (look out world!!) I do pay for it the city water bill.
    • Anoname
      Yeah but you're already paying for that for other purposes like being able to use the potty, showering, and washing dishes. Not an EXTRA fee.
      I've bought a case of water to have for emergencies and also keep a couple 2L from the tap in case the water gets shut off.
    • Rick
      It is good to have bottled water if it is shut off. I get mine from my faucet in kitchen with the instapure filter attachment in a gallon size fruit juice jug. It is better than a milk jug. Most usually it is when they work on a water line, the water comes out very a light muddy color and not that good of a taste.
    • Rick
      Anoname it would sure be great if I could give you a thumbs up.
  • anything i dont want
  • Sex. Not that I'm against it, but in my view if you're having to pay her/force her to get her into bed - then you've pretty much lost the art of charm and hussle.