• Get a stud finder, they are electronic things you run along the wall and they tell you where the studs are < they are the boards behind the dry wall> If you can find those then you will hammer a nail through the drywall and through the studs. It will give the suport you need so you dont ruin your wall. You can find the stud finders at your local hardware store. any employee should be able to direct you right to them.
  • It's called "Liquid nails", it's just like glue, specifically designed to attach wall coverings.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy