• I am no expert but you would have to report the matter to the police and give a statement explaining the circumstances. here in the UK, the police will decide if there is a criminal offence to answer to, which they would then refer to the CPS. As for the restraining order, I think that may come as part of the package! BUT the important thing is you have to go to the police in the first place otherwise how will they know there is a problem!? Can't really help any further without knowing more - not trying to pry!

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy