• If she's being abused she should probably try contacting a battered women's shelter or support group. They'll be able to help guide her through the process of dealing with the courts and police.
  • Regardless of what kind of abuse it is, she needs to get away from him. Secondly she has to document things, and have somethings witnessed by someone. IF he is hurting her physically, she needs to GET OUT plus have her picture taken, go to ER, and get a restraining order. NO woman deserves to be abused, and there are organizations out there to help her, besides our judicial system.
  • thank you for your answer,she had a retraining order but the judge made her let him come back home, the house is hers.
  • There's no way to judge anything based on so little information.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy