• Maybe, though I would be hard pressed to think of a better reason.
  • Yes, but I'd talk to an lawyer. You'd also might be able to get past rent back from the infestation problem.
  • Not only Yes , but HELL YES!!!! U wanna "Shut'em Down"??? Call the "Health Department"!!! In this State U must be a "Certified Pest Control Agent" & I would file a Complaint with the State Agency as well.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy