• White-out.
  • Depends on your age. If you're a minor it will go away when you turn 18. If not the only way is to prove you didn't do it and it will go away. Check your state's laws I guess.
  • You can't. Even if you're a minor, the only thing that will happen is that your record will be sealed but it can be unsealed depending on the circurmstances.
  • If you were arrested, but never convicted your record will reflect that. You won't actually have a criminal record, just a record of being arrested. If the arrest ocurred while you were a juvenile, then the record should not be available to the public. You cannot, usually get the record of your arrest removed.
  • I don't know how it works other places, but usually after a certain length of time (if you get into NO more trouble) you can request to have your record expunged. Someone said that it has to be approved by the governor of the state in which the crime was committed (felony) and then you have to go before a judge, but I have no idea if this is the procedure. I would suggest talking with an attorney to be sure.
  • Hmm! It's like a tattoo - stays with you!

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy