• the ones that rnurder others
  • Everyone! There are none among us who is without sin, no, not one! We all have evil thoughts and according to the sermon on the mount (found in Matthew 5 as well as the other gospels) it is sin to even think it. If we talk biblically all sin is the same in God's eyes, and He is no respecter of persons.
  • The ones that reflect our own shadow.
  • The evil people in society are criminals, psychos, religious bullies and control freaks.
      Yeah, like the atheists who try to shove atheism down your throat and turn EVERY question into an opportunity to preach atheism!
    • Shadow
      I don’t force my atheism on anyone so you have the wrong idea. I know how to allow for head space. Religious bullies are intimidating to be around with because they like forcing their views on others expecting people around them to believe what they believe in. That’s called being a mind control freak
  • Why do you wish to look for evil and dwell on it? Why not look for the good in the world and celebrate that? I can tell you from personal experience if you do, you will be MUCH happier.