• Hang the traffickers. But of course that'll never happen.
      lol. And the thought ran through my mind on the addict question if you think they should just be executed, then I come directly to this question and you said it out loud! haha. I'm wondering what you think should be done to the consumers. It is still illegal here. *Please note: BEFORE I'M ACCUSED OF ANYTHING: I never said anyone should be executed*
      Well, if you're talking about actual human trafficking, then absolutely we should hang them. People who are selling themselves are doing it to themselves, so there's no victim there.
  • put the people in jail that are doing it
  • Nothing. As it's a supply/demand business. They are no different to drug dealers or loan sharks in that they know it's illegal and the penalty is high if they get caught. But as long as there are people willing to use them, then they will be around,
      So your brilliant solution is to do nothing and let the children be sold?
      Liberal answer, Linda. The problem with all the drug addicts is that there are too many drug laws....solution - make less drug laws. Too many illegal immigrants? Do away with the immigration laws. 22's answer is just everyone do what they want, man. Peace bro. And all that nonsense.
      I bet the answer would change if someone sold his ass as a sex slave! Liberals want to give everything away but they don't want to be the ones to pay for it.
    • jshm22
      Both of you idiots need to get your head out your backside and realise it's nothing to do with being liberal or laws. People are people and it's a big world out there with a lot going on that your little minds can only sneer at.
      It is a big world, and doing nothing is not a solution.