• If you go to a dentist, he will probably freeze your mouth up. But if your tooth is loose then he/she might just pull it out. If you want to do it at home, just wait a really long time until your tooth get very loose, and then if you just push it, it will fall off.
  • Go to the dentist.
  • Warm salt water or maybe some choraseptic if I have it spelled right. Some people use tea bags. These are temporary relief. But after a day or so the pain is about gone.
  • theyre supposed to numb it when they do that

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy