• Sounds like a bad sending unit. It is in the gas tank and is usually changed by removing a large ring on top of the tank. You will see it where the wires enter the top of tank. If there isn't enough clearance above the tank to access and remove it, you may need to drop the tank.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy