• It is sort of a mystery. I have heard it, too. But, I have heard other "ethnic groups" call each other names associated with them as well when in arguments,.. or just joking around....Maybe it is just the equivalent of cracker, boyo, mick, pollack, kraut-head, bohunk, or whatever...But, it is much different when someone else calls them that. That is "outside the club". It is then an insult.
  • It's called hypocrisy.
  • Logic is nothing to do with it. As logically no one should be a racist as humans are all one species. What you're confused about is gang culture and social groups. It's not so much about the bad language used but about the group it is used with. You will find even White American gangs have such bastardisation of the English language.
    • Hardcore Conservative
      Yeah, but white people don't go around calling each other honkey or cracker and then get pissed when another race uses it. Hispanics don't call each other spic and then get pissed when someone else uses it.
  • To try to separate themselves from other races.
    • Hardcore Conservative
      Do as I say, not as I do.
  • not sure why but they shouldnt