• You are going to need some official court documents, stating you first d.u.i. was dismissed. This is the only way you will not be charged with a second d.u.i.. This should not be a hard task for you. contact the county court clerk, in the city of the first d.u.i. There will be a fee for the documents.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy