• The lender needs to contact the foreclosure attorney and advise them that you have made arrangements. The attorney will then postpone the sale, if a sale is not scheduled they will then place the file on hold until either the mod is completed or you redefault. I work for a mortgage company and do mods all day long.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy