• A nephrologist can direct you to antibiotic therapy or tests that can determine if you have an anatomic problem that a Urologist (operates on bladder and kidneys) has to fix. Something like a huge stone a urologist could fix.
  • hell my dr never did that for me. i have been having problems with my kindeys for years now and the dr just dont see to do anything about it. i keep getting kidney stones and uti and they just keep giving me pain meds.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy