• it certainly can be endrometoisis( not spelled corectly). but when my husban penitrates me to deep when i am not fully arouse he has hit the back of my vagina or cervix and it hurts in the similar manner you discribed
  • Time to see a gyno.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy