• You shuold first analyse the cause of the strained relationship. If it is your friends mistake she should speak to her hubby and ask for forgiveness. But if the mistake is her hubby's than she should just adjust and speak to him in a nice way and explain the mistake and start their life. We should remember that everyone has different views and opinions on different issues. To run a family and to have a good relation one has to give up for the family sake and live a lively life. I suggest you speak to them nicely and make their family lively. All the best!

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy