• you can pray
      excellent answer! Thank you!
  • I spend some time to do something I like.
      Like what? What things do you like to do?
  • Follow our 10 simple tips to help manage and reduce your stress levels. 1. Avoid Caffeine, Alcohol, and Nicotine. 2. Indulge in Physical Activity 3. Get More Sleep 4. Try Relaxation Techniques 5. Talk to Someone 6. Keep a Stress Diary 7. Take Control 8. Manage Your Time 9. Learn to Say
      you can edit your answer by clicking the orange box with the pencil in it. I'm guessing 9 is learn to say no! But the AB's text editor had a problem with you copying in the " " from another text editor. Next time if you edit out any special characters and key them back in you can get away with copying and pasting in a piece of text. But these are very good strategies for managing stress. Would you like to expound on #4 ? What sort of relaxation techniques?
  • Trolling is my release....well, that and....you know. xD
  • Here are simple ways to relieve stress. Exercise is the most important thing to deal with stress. Regular exercise may help to reduce stress and anxiety by improving sleep and image. Take some supplements like ashwagandha, green tea omega-3 fatty acids, etc. Reduce caffeine intake. Do meditation and some yoga practices to manage stress.
  • Exercise