• I hope you're not sitting here waiting for answers before you decide what to do.
    • MichaelXD
      No, I'm in my room.
    • Hardcore Conservative
      Then you should do the right thing.
    • MichaelXD
      Answer the damn question or leave, you troll.
    • Jenny The Great ⭐
      Troll? lol
  • Lend what assistance you can depending on how badly hurt the kid is and what he/she needs. That could be medical assistance, contacting the kids parents, or just help the kid get back on their bike.
  • Help them?
  • I'd get right in there and help the kid. Depending on where it was I might be sure to watch my back in case I was about to be distracted then robbed. I think it's easier for women to help though. If I were a man I would probably help the kid by calling someone while staying with him/ her. It all depends on the situation though, doesnt it
    • MichaelXD
      Is that the only time they're allowed to talk to strangers, or maybe they just might stay away from me because they're afraid that I might hurt them even further?
    • AskingForaFriend
      If you?re a lone man they should stay away from you. You?re a stranger. The appropriate way to help is to call someone. Unless you?re giving emergency first aid or something, it is creepy to be eager to help. Children are taught to accept help from women
  • If you really want to help in a "stranger, but friendly approach," tell the kid to cheer up, nothing more, nothing less. This is because people are too sensitive these days. You can easily be accused of harassment. lol
  • Apply whatever first aid you can and call 911 to get some professional help to the kid, IMHO 11/10/23
  • I would try to get a nearby cop to help the kid. I might inadvertently harm the girl or boy in the fact I'm not an expert here. I would keep my distance to make sure the cop doesn't think I was the one who did the harm to be safe.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy