• getting rid of them from my backyard lawn
    • Golden Blue
      I,m thinking now that I read the Genesis account of the fall of man in the garden of Eden that dandelions may be the herb of the field that God said Adam would eat,,, albeit spiritually, maybe...
    • Golden Blue
      It is in Genesis 3:18... it was part of God,s curse on man. Women bring forth children in pain and her desire would be to her husband and he would rule over her.. can you imagine your desire being for your husband only? Best choose him carefully is all I have to say:)
    • Golden Blue
      Now I know why believers go to great lengths to find the right husbands who also believe.
    • Golden Blue
      Thanx for your answer.
  • A weed is a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. When I see a dandelion I remember my boys bringing them to me thinking they were flowers. And the moment they saw them and thought of me they became the most beautiful flowers in the world! Thank you for this question.
    • Golden Blue
      I strongly disagree. Weeds are USELESS!
      You're wrong. All weeds can be used for fire/heat.
    • Golden Blue
      Weed Roast your hotdog! And throw away your mittens! Yeah right
    • Golden Blue
      What a stench.
    • Golden Blue
      It,s unquenchable, after you,re through weed roasting your hot dog try throwing water on for a nice flavor in your hair.
  • i dont think anything of it