• not sure
  • I thought women liked big wallets.
      it's not the size of the wallet that matters it's the credit limit that counts! just kidding. I've never been impressed by money. I'm impressed by thoughtful minds and kind hearts.
    • Hardcore Conservative
      I think most women want to believe that, but it's not necessarily true. Most women won't date an ugly guy with a great sense of humor and a kind heart. Usually won't even get the time of day.
      but I've heard vigorous wordplay counts as a good cardio workout! .
      You sound like me now with the condescending generalizations! I know many women that have dated and married ugly guys with a good sense of humor and not regretted it. And I've dated ugly guys with a good sense of humor and kind heart! and the more my love for them grew the more attractive they became to me.
      oh! And you didn't answer who said it I'm quoting your boy here! From the book I didn't watch the series, I read the books.