• maybe it came to visit you and wants you to adopt it
    • B.H. Wilson
      Good one, Lederman!
  • In Florida small lizards are everywhere: this is a common occurance: make sure the screen door & screens on windows are shut tight: they would run up my bedroom wall & scare me to death.
      I never saw a lizard when I lived in Florida. But those flying palmetto bugs creeped me out. One crawled up in the toe my shoe once and I didn't know it was there it was there for a 4 hr shift at work!
  • Relax, Linda. LSD can have that effect. Look at that hand crawling across my screen';el,v],[- ?'v.
      I wouldn't know I've never tried LSD. But I know some of these psych meds can mess with your mind.
  • Hmm! Did you cook it? Curry goes well with lizards!
      Considering the price of meat these days, I'll keep that in mind!
  • Linda were do you live to have a lizard in your house? Can't be as bad as the mouse that runs around my apartment. Tried everything going for sticky paper next. perhaps sticky paper to catch the lizard then give him the his termination papers
      Get a "Victor Tin Cat" trap and put a glue board inside it. Bait it with a Snickers bar. You might even catch more than one.