• The Kingdom of God is at hand. (Not lds 3 kingdom idea) so YES.
      Thank you for your perspective God bless you.
  • Please Lord, let it be true.
      it is true I talk to him frequently I've prayed for you.
      Thank you, Linda. Let me hope it helps.
  • He is much closer than that! He is with me always. Next to me.
      Amen!
    • Anoname
      He is "at hand". Your hand is pretty close to you.
      In your heart is even closer! He's in my heart!
  • Yes...It s the only way we can communicate with HIM.
      In Jesus name! Amen!
      Don't forget the Holy Spirit inside us that communicates with the Lord God. Oh yeah, tongues are another great communication source!
      Pervyrude, you may think imaginary but what will be your comment when you stand before the Lord God someday and have to give account for your life. You have "free choice" today, tomorrow you may not and wish you did. The Lord God loves you why don't you try loving Him? The results will be great! Satin will cause problems at first because he is losing one of his disciples
      Santa Claus is the spirit of giving! And it is Alive and well everytime I give a gift!
  • god is a fairy tale. Please grow up. I agree with Richard Dawkins. Watch video and learn the truth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMUG6qd98wc
      Do not listen to man's fairy tales! The truth of the Lord God is there for all whom desire the truth.
      Thank you for your perspective.
      Darwin Chandler can prove Charles Darwin wrong.
    • Anoname
      Richard Dawkins from Family Fued committed suicide, I thought.
      Richard Dawson died at age 79 of complications from esophageal cancer on June 2, 2012.
    • Anoname
      The suicide curse for the hosts of that gameshow were exagerated. Thanks for the correction.
      the guy before him did commit suicide I think it was 16 years earlier don't quote me I don't remember.
  • Yes He is always with me.
      Amen!
  • No. God is always close and prayers without belief and intent are merely words.
  • He is closer than that.
  • definitely
  • In Prayer we are engaged in thought..... A direct experience of God is possible, when there are no thoughts....When the mind is still without any thoughts running through it, no ego, and no separations between you and God.... Prayer is good because you are directing your thoughts, your energy toward God..... But the oneness with God is beyond the prayers beyond the thoughts beyond the ego that is creating the separation between you and God.
  • God is the Father Son and Holy Spirit and He is in my heart.