• Yes she can. She has up to the 6months to do so. Just cross your fingers & wait.
  • no she can not
  • She can contest but it won't be in her favor.
  • Currently in a similiar situation. If she is pro se, the judge will probably let her file a late response. My soon to be ex did. I filed in November and he was served in February. He filed his cross complaint (contest) 6 months later. I am fighting him now and have a hearing this week, but don't expect the judge to throw out his cross complaint.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy