• Use an A4 flat bed scanner, if the photo is smaller than A4 size, your school or library should have one. If it is larger than A4 then contact a scanning service.
  • If you dan't have a scanner, you can go to a place such as Linlo's, if this isn't possible, you can use a digital camera and take a picture of youir picture. Download it to your PC.
  • An easy fix and you have lots of options. Does your printer have a scanner? You can buy a scanner for as much or less as you can buy a printer with a scanner in it. If you buy anything get a printer with a scanner in it. (HP 3830 All-in-One is only 50 bucks online at Office Depot.) You can go to Walgreens, CVS, Office Depot, Staples, FedEx and have them scan it and e-mail it to you. Check the school website; you might be able to download it from there. If there is a memory problem then get a thumb drive and tell the computer to store the photo there. In a PC it will probably be drive "E".

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy