• You have no rights and, unless damage was done, there is nothing you need do.
  • Hmm! Contact the democraps for assistance. They'll put the FBI and CIA on this intriguing matter
  • My opinion if you live in the United States look to see if the PUC or the Attorney Generals Office can help you ..It all depends some places in the US have privately owned Water Companies ..Like my cousins City she lives in has their own Water Company completly different then mine which is PA - American Water Company

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy