• Yes - why not...? Make it perfectly clear as to what you want money for and its perfectly legal!
  • Yes. However, donations may not be claimed as tax deductions, and may be hard to come by.
  • Yes, as long as you use the money for what you're saying you're going to use it for.
  • Karen, depending on your family circumstances, if you are in the US (checked your profile, did not say), you may very well qualify for a Pell grant, which is money from the government which does not have to be repaid and can be used for whatever purpose will enable you to further your education--living expenses, bills, etc...would suggest strongly that you visit the FastWeb website and search for scholarships, grants, and internships which will help you pay for your continuing education; here is a link to FastWeb's homepage, FastWeb is a free service, and once you register and complete your profiles will locate more scholarships and so forth than you could ever imagine are available...this is an invaluable resource for you, please check it out and take full advantage of all it has to offer...congrats to you and best of luck!
  • Good luck at college! Have you considered other forms of funding? There are all kinds of sponsorship funds out there if you start to look - they depend on the subject you are studying, the reason for the study, and your personal circumstances. Another alternative is to study part time, or work part time. I have been studying part time for 7 years - although I did manage to take a year off 3 years ago. It has been hard work, but at least I have managed to pay the bills at the same time. the link below shows some of the more unusual scholarships *L* - but it just goes to show that there are funds out there!
  • Ask your Congressman what educational programs are out there that would help you with your issue. They are there to serve you. They are the people's servants.
  • There used to be a website( I think) for people to do just that. Mostly lenders end up messageing you(I had a site).
  • not sure if its legal but if youre in school they can give you grants and loans
  • not sure if its legal or not but you can always apply for financial aid to go to school, i went to school for 2 yrs recently and i got grants and im 57 now
  • GoFundMe

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy