• i dont beleive ghosts exist.
  • yeah i think they can. it might be completely naive of me to believe in all this but i think they use humans energy (since they have none of their own cos they're just a spirit) to do things.
  • i saw an episode of the tyra show where she had kids that could see and talk to ghosts and one girl was hurt by one and she had scars and bruises on her body. so i think they can hurt someone, but i don't know about killing someone! i hope not!
  • No,I don't think so. Sounds like nogod4me has an attitude problem!
  • a very stern no.
  • Even if it were true that ghosts don't exist, it is possible for someone who thinks they have seen a ghost to die of fright. (Heart Attack).
  • There has been no real evidence that suggests ghosts exists. Ghost Hunters is a show that boasts that they have found evidence, which may suggest that ghosts do exist, but bear in mind that the show is featured on the SCIENCE FICTION channel. AM I SAYING GHOSTS DON'T EXIST? AM I SAYING THERE'S NO AFTERLIFE? No. I'm saying there's no credible evidence supporting the existence of ghosts / spirits / demons / sprites / etc. I've had unexplained stuff happen in my home. My doors have opened on their own. My lamp once dimmed when someone mentioned I should get a dimmer switch for it. I feel my cat or a person walking around my home when there's no one there. I don't feel any of that has to do with the supernatural. I feel it's explainable, I just can't explain any of it off hand.
  • Well, i don't believe in their existence, but i don't know everything. Let's pretend they exist. If they're visible, they reflect or produce light, which means they're made of something, persumably atoms. If they can touch or move things, they're definitely made of atoms. So there would be no reason they couldn't hurt or kill people. If they're invible i have no idea.
  • If that were the case, you wouldn't be here...
  • There has never been any proven documented circumstances that anything supernatural has ever harmed a living being. I am not saying that the circumstances of people harming themselves for the fear of the supernatural has not happened because it has. Just because there is no proven documented circumstances does not mean it has not happened but it can ease your mind as knowing that if it has happened it isn't very wide spread or there would be many cases known. That fact alone shows more proof for the skeptical minded people and less for those who believe in the spirit world.
  • No more than the Evil Eye (Malocchio) can curse you. I suppose you could scare yourself to death, but that would be your doing.
  • not that i know of
  • There is no sound reason to think that ghosts exist.
  • Certainly NOT, because there's no solid evidence that ghosts exist.
  • not that i know of
  • A ghost just like a spirit can not harm or kill someone. Demon spirits attempt to occupy a body so they have the physical ability to harm or kill someone.
  • No, just tell it to go away. They have to leave if you don't want it there. Poof they are gone.