• Ask a CPA to be sure. I believe you will have to put a monetary value to the services, then claim that as income. But ask an accountant to be certain.
  • PROSTITUTION IS ILLEGAL YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS. just have him use his pen , to sign in your dotted line .. i am so accountant but it should work
  • Better off writing him a check for services, and having him write a check for rent. IMHO.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy