• I don't "click" on ads too easy to get a virus on phone or computer. Not all are dangerous that way but still.
  • no cause i have adblock plus on
  • I don't see ads here because I use Opera browser with ad block.
      I downloaded Opera once a long time ago probably 10 years ago because a friend recommended it but I don't think I ever used it pretty much just used Google Chrome
    • Rick Myres
      Opera is my default browser now it is faster than Firefox or IE. I had it years ago on my Widows XP when it had an email application much like Outlook Express. But that is all changed. It is a browser only.
    • Rick Myres
      I stopped using Internet Explorer and got Chrome browser last week. It is a very big difference and now on the computer Chrome is no longer as ugly as home made soap. Lol every time I uninstalled it (after I forgot to unclick the "install Chrome" a few times) they asked why and I told them why.
      I use chrome exclusively now because that's where my son put Netflix. I even took the Microsoft Edge icon off my desktop so no one else would use it either. But that's because it was confusing Gen as to why she couldn't find Netflix while using it!
  • No, I do not notice the ads, so I have never clicked on any of them.