• No, I never concern myself much with perverse cults. You follow orders blindly.. Russia is communistic and thus officially atheistic. I can easily see why atheists do not want to hear your tirades. The USA is mostly Christian, and Christians believe JWs are an evil cult that uses an altered Bible that is invalid to them. Whose drum are you marching to? Ask yourself that! Most people think your group is quite wrong.
    • pugwashjw65
      Try comparing scriptures from the NWT to other translations in BIBLEGATEWAY.COM and you will see the meanings have not changed...maybe just some words slightly... SHOW me the same scripture from the two translations which vary in meaning please,
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      ReiSan, quote: "No, I never concern myself much with perverse cults. You follow orders blindly.." Wow, such a hateful answer. You can at least be educative and say you are not concerned about what the Jehovah's Witness teach. You don't have to insult pugwashjv.
    • pugwashjw65
      Thanks, Jenny...I appreciate the support...It is what the Bible teaches that is important...that main one being Matthew 28: 19,20...and USING God's name....(Exodus 6:3) And I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as God Almighty, but with regard to my name Jehovah I did not make myself known to them. A clear separation of title and name.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      pugs, no worries. Exodus 6:3 was given to the Jews. In the New Testament, which name is there to confess?
    • ReiSan
      Jenny is the only one who ha a right to insult people, according to her. I just spoke truth. Jenny is not a JW, but she will support them to spite me. just like the Democrats are doing with John McCain. Political and religious fanatics have common traits. YHWH was the Hebrew deity. Jehovah is a bad rendering from the 13th Century. Both of you belong to cults derived fom thee Abrahamic base.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      ReiSan, you are all confused. pugwashjv is looking for a reasonable discussion, and not insults. You cannot speak the truth, unless you can provide reference on which Christian denominations claim the Jehovah's Witness are beyond the ordinary. The Bible teaches not to condemn, so obviously those in whom you refer to are beyond Scripture.
    • pugwashjw65
      Hi Jenny...thanks for the support...as for your query on God;s name...it has not changed... And you might notice that is stays just about the same in most languages...with very similar spellings... It is his NAME that Satan discredits....and even Jesus said..." I will make your NAME manifest..." (John 17:6) ?I have made your name manifest to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have observed your word.
  • Don't be surprised if the world hates you. Jesus went through the worst hostility. (John 15:18) Those who follow a hated Savior cannot be surprised when they experience a measure of His suffering. Planting a seed and moving on from place to place is all you can do.
    • ReiSan
      When you are too aggressive in shoving your beliefs down everyone's throats, do not be surprised if they do not tolerate it. Jenny hates everyone who disagree with her mindless and absurd beliefs. Jesus never existed. Playing the victim is an old Jewish game that other groups copy by now. The purpose of spreading religions is to allow the priests to have power over more people and to collect more money from morons gullible enough to be deceived by the crude scams of religions.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Quote: "When you are too aggressive in shoving your beliefs down everyone's throats," Actually, you are supporting my religious beliefs by leaving me feedback. Thanks to you, this is the way I can further express myself. Quote: "Jesus never existed." You can't disprove Jesus' existence. The historical facts on Flavius Josephus have proven. Quote: "The purpose of spreading religions is to allow the priests" Biblical Christianity does not accept priests.
  • not really
  • (Hebrews 4:12) "For the word of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints from the marrow, and is able to discern thoughts and intentions of the heart." Totalitarian governments have been able to bind men, but the inspired Word of God they have been unable to restrain or bind.
  • Believe in whatever you want, but it doesn't mean I have to put up with you guys knocking on my door all the damn time.
    • pugwashjw65
      Archie...a simple note on your door...or letterbox, will make it clear you do not want " the good news"... We accept that...but you have to live with your decision... come ARMAGEDDON...
    • pugwashjw65
    • pugwashjw65
      And even if you happen to die before then, you ill be resurrected and given a second chance... '(Revelation 20:12, 13) And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and scrolls were opened. But another scroll was opened; it is the scroll of life. The dead were judged out of those things written in the scrolls according to their deeds. 13 And the sea gave up the dead in it, and death and the Grave gave up the dead in them, and they were judged individually according to their deeds.
      Why do I have to leave a note on my door? How about you realize that you still have to answer to man's laws. Like the trespassing laws. I'm not required to post No Trespassing signs on my property. Coming onto to my property without my permission is a decision that you'll have to live with, no matter how short that time may be. You worry should about Armageddon when you come knocking on my door.
  • No. Its just to try and prove in a closed circular proof that your religion is right. And you are programmed to do as you're told by your religion. I prefer to choose to read scriptures for personal edification and ask God for the explanation. I trust James 1:5-6.
  • No one is anti-J.W. to the extent you are trying to play the victim for. Muslims, Jews, women and gays get far more gyp and hate than the J.W group. As for "being difficult" goes - door to door salesmen and J.Ws have two things in common: both always chap your door at a bad time and both want you to supend your better judgement to listen to what they have to say.
    • pugwashjw65
      And WHAT is better than " the good news"...when we see the present condition of the world these days...politically, and socially, it's not too good. The ' good news' is for a better world...it is not life in heaven after death...it is for THIS world...no hate, no crime, no badness of any sort...the progenitor of it all has been locked up... (Revelation 20:1-3) And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven with the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand. 2 He seized the dragon, the original serpent, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for 1,000 years. 3 And he hurled him into the abyss and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he would not mislead the nations anymore until the 1,000 years were ended. After this he must be released for a little while.
      pugwash, how about you do what you want with your beliefs and not tell other people what they ought to be doing with theirs.
  • I have read portions of the JW bible and find its teachings wrong and placing other gods before the Lord God.
  • sometimes