• A bunch of questions there. But I have had stitches from a time when I was a child running through an open gate and my upper arm made contact with a nail.
      How many stitches? How old were you?
    • Rick
      I THINK I was 9 maybe 8. And had 7 stitches. Far as a broken bone was when I hit a bed post and broke my knuckle. Never went to a doctor with it. No I don't remember how old on that beyond 20 something. .
  • I have had a fair number of stitches and broken bones that included my skull.
      That explains a lot! LOL JK! I've had concussions but never actually cracked my skull
      I fell from a ladder hitting the back of my head on the safety roll bar on a fork lift. Now we know why you ask so many questions. You need to relearn everything after your concussions! LOL!
      My ex fell off a ladder and broke a bone in his back. I ask questions to give our answerers something to answer.
  • On my forehead from a 2nd grade incident. My right pointer finger from a High School ROTC practice. And a very large one from my belly button down at least 4 inches from my Colonoscopy surgeries last year. I never cared to remember how many stitches in each instance. I busted my fifth meticarple on my right hand about 3 years ago. I'm not certain that was a broken bone or just severly out of joint.
      I got staples when my son was born. Did you bust your pinky punching something? And what happened in 2nd grade? My son got 4 stitches above his eye when I was in boot camp. It looks like someone stabbed him with a fork!
    • Anoname
      Punching a heavy box after a customer tried to (and did) get me fired for giving her the best service I possibly could. 2nd grade a kid named - seriously it was his legal name given to him by his parents - "Tumbleweed" threw his lunch box on the bus for no apparent reason. I happened to be where the lunch box landed.
  • Seven stitches in my left, little finger. On a broken clay pipe. No broken bones. Way too careful and lucky for that.
      Was it a sewer pipe?