• Nope. Haven't had a flu shot in my life and only ever once caught a flu and that was years ago. It;s a bit of snake oil and "beauty cream" marketing that goes into most annual "shots"
    • Boola Boo
      I wasn't aware there was a shot with beauty cream in it. That is just what I need. So happy I had the super- shot, I expect to see a difference sooner.
  • Way to go! Not yet. I usually get them when offered at the VA. I've never had the flu that I can recall. I've felt ill after getting the flu shot back when I was in the Navy and they were required. But I don't have any issues with them now.
  • It will be a frozen day in Hell before I would get a flu killing shot! I am 79 years young, I have never had a flu shot and have never had the flu in my life. Flu shots are very dangerous to have and are aimed at killing people.