• There are no Gods.
      I disagree. People make gods out of everything most especially money.
    • Rick
      That is right Linda. Money, people, cars, pets, what ever.
  • God exists within you as you.
  • I know who I am, and where I've been. But, not sure where I'm going next. ; )
      Who are you? http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/3499603
      Just an old tramp who took to wandering around as a youngster.
      how old were you when you first started wandering?
      Teenager.
      I enjoy seeing some of these older threads..Miss you.
      Keep looking around, I've left you a few new comments to old threads in the last few days. I'm home again (for a little bit, it's too early to quit ... but I want too). Miss you too.
      I'm a little behind on notifications since I started reading A Game of Thrones. I'm almost finished with the second book now. Much better than the series! I'm sure your gf is glad you're home!
      Hahaha the one you're thing of left 3 months ago, and the next one left last week. I have to find myself a new one that will stick around.
      Oh no! I'm sorry! Sounds like your partner picker is as broken as mine! YIKES!
      Btw I just started book 4 A Feast for Crows.
      Well read fast ... the end of the story hasen't been written yet ... but it will end after the next season regardless !!
  • that tomorrow will come rolling in right on time.
  • Jesus is my Lord and Saviour and tomorrow is not promised.
  • I'm sure I have no idea of how much I don't know. I'm sure I should question my own certainty, whenever I believe I know anything for sure.
  • Bird is the word.
  • A square person can wet their pants.
      I've known a lot of square people and I can assure you that when they party hard ... you're right, they piss themselves on their way home.