• The ego. The big, giant, over-inflated ego.
    • ReiSan
      The liberal media lies about him constantly.
  • They don't..when journalists are paid to support one candidate people need to shut off the TV and look for themselves.
  • Sorry to disappoint you. - get ready for a landslide
    • FishyFish
      It appears so. More republicans coming out to vote early and I was reading about how less black voters have gone out to vote early, so, it's looking bad for the dems. Oh, then there's that whole FBI re-opening her case, thing.
  • Because he's a sexist pig. And a pig in general. Hate. Hate.
      Good points. I agree he's a real slime-ball !!
    • Venus1485
      Liberal media has blinded you.
    • ReiSan
      The liberal media preaches hate against him constantly. You have wrong ideas about him.
  • it's a really long list why people hate trump lol
    • Venus1485
      Constant lies by libral media.
  • Just love and prayers for Trump where I am.
  • Because democrats tell them how to feel and think. People would rather listen and take everything they say rather than actually look into anything themselves. Take a look at Project Veritas sometime and you'll see the instigators at his events are all hillary supporters who've been trained to disrupt and cause trouble at his events. They'll remind you of brown shirts if you've ever read a history book. Anyway, we've been told by the media and the left that it's his supporters that are violent and that his rhetoric incites violence, when we have democratic operatives admitting they train and fund that sort of behavior. Take a look at that video that came out recently where a homeless woman was assaulted by a bunch of hillary supporters and you'll see what kind of people support hillary.
  • I think it all starts with his mouth and all the crap that comes out of it !!
    • ARTICFOX700
      he treats the role as if he is in some type of reality tv show. Twitter really, I mean the guy really does not belong here, and congress has to pas a law where it states only qualified politicians can run, all these actors and businessman can step off.
    • Venus1485
      It starts with liberal media lies.
      The rules for vetting a President have already been legally established. Obama DID NOT meet them Trump did!
      Fox - what is a "qualified politician" in your eyes?
      Which rules did Obama not meet for vetting a President? If this is the old birth claim, do you realize that George Romney, Mitt's dad who ran in 1968, was born in Mexico? Didn't matter then either, parents were US citizens. As to "qualified" politicians, for better or for worse, it is the American way not to require any specific experience.
  • I think it's his arrogance. That HE can make America great again. Despite its problems, I think America is pretty great right now. People don't need him for their life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.
  • I don't hate him. I just think he is not a public servant. He bullies and runs people down. We didn't support him but voted for him.
  • he is very rude and frank but id rather him ...........
  • He's not a very nice person.
  • In six months he has gotten NOTHING done. He wants to take health care away from tens of millions of people - which will cause deaths - JUST SO he can give tax breaks to people who have billions of dollars and pay little to no taxes already. That's a pretty shitty reason. He embarrasses us in front of the whole world. We have been declared no longer the world power (re, soft power, not weapons, just which country has the most credible voice.) France and Germany are now above us, we are number 3 and falling, because Trump isn't a leader, he's mentally unwell and cant get anything done but go on Twitter and whine like a 12-year old girl. NO administration has ever done so much continuous LYING. And he's so disreputable, even among republicans, that he cant even keep anyone working for him. Also he just announced he wants to suspend further elections so he can be dictator (I'm not kidding. Look it up. He wants to "suspend the 2020 election" and is said to have the support of half the republicans on that. TO SUM UP: WHY DO WE HATE HIM? ---> We have no rights, privacy, livable wages, hope, dignity, or even democracy...and he is fine with this, and he'd like to worsen it. He gives us shame & embarrassment while seeking to someday pass a budget intended to fleece the poor to give their money to the rich.
    • Venus1485
      You utter only terrible lies.
  • Many people are mindless puppets of the media. Liberal bias dominates the media, and it deceives people to promote its bias. It lies about Trump 24/7, refuses to give him credit for his accomplishments and diverts people away from things. It has aroused a mindless frenzy of hatred and rage toward Trump. Things are headed for an attempted coup and civil war.
  • They have Trump derangement disorder.
    • Venus1485
      Yes!
  • not sure, maybe theyre jealous
  • I do not hate Trump the man. What I hate is his lying politics that is harming this country to great lengths
    • Vittorio 'Sam' Manunta-Lowell
      Tell me one of one lye and I'll respond with democrap ten times over!
    • Venus1485
      Obama harmed the USA, but liberals imagine he's a saint.
  • One of the reasons I hate him is because the fact he said he would bang his daughter if they weren't related. That's weird and considered pedophilia..
      Not if she's not his daughter!
  • The liberal media tells them to hate him.
    • Venus1485
      That's true. Many people let the media think for them.
  • Many people are puppets of the media, and liberal fake news media constantly degrades him. The liberal media is arousing an insane frenzy of hate and anger against him. A civil war is likely to result.
  • nnaybe theyre jealouos of hinn
  • Personally, I dislike Trump and very much wish he weren't president because he's unintelligent, selfish, and has shown himself to have a lot of prejudices: sexism, racism, ableism, etc. Social issues like that matter a lot to me. Trump is a very privileged person, and he doesn't really seem to understand how the world works.
      Yeah. Forget about the record unemployment. Record job growth. NAFTA gone. Yeah. He doesn't know what he's doing.
      Calling him unintelligent with an IQ of 156 (130 is genius btw!) only shows how stupid YOU ARE! There have only been 5 presidents in American history with a higher IQ!
  • Where do I begin? Oh, let's start with his comments about grabbing women's crotches. That should be enough right there.
  • Whether it is a sign of National disgrace or a sign of a masterful diplomat: one of the main reasons people hate Trump is because he isn't afraid to speak his mind.
      Finally. A politician that says what he thinks and doesn't just pander the change tides.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      It is just like asking a question and someone gave you an honest answer, but you didn't like it and got mad. We can either deal with a realistic answer or hold a grudge.
  • The same reason people hate used cars salesmen, braggarts and other slime-ball hucksters.
  • Because of prejudice mostly. Because he stands up for America and the world is used to our presidents paying other countries in one form or another to like us. We don't need for them to like us. We need to stop government spending and balance our budget. Since he took office our economy has improved crime has gone down, unemployment has gone down, the markets are up. And those who call him unintelligent are obviously not very bright themselves because he has an IQ of 156 which is 26 points higher than genius and there are only 5 or 6 presidents in US history who have scored higher! And his big mouth and big ego. But at least he's doing what he said he would. Can't remember the last time a politician did that!
    • jshm22
      Keep telling yourself that. Maybe you'll even convince yourself, if you drink hard enough. Trump is simply claiming credit for Obama's work, nothing more.
  • They are Democrats.
  • Because Trump gave the top 1% tax cuts and now he's paying for the cuts by cutting medicaid, medicare SNAP and Social Security He cozies up to foreign dictators, ie Saudi Arabia, N. Korea etc. He;s rolled back environmental protections including slowing down climate change.