• Her threats are just that, threats. If you two are legally married, you have just as much a right to live in your home as your wife. Only a judge and the court can make this decision. It sounds as though you two are having a domestic violence situation over your 16 year old daughter. is she from a previous marriage? Legally, you have a right to live in your own home. an eviction notice does not apply in this situation. but, for safetys sake, i would voluntarily move somewhere else for a few days and let things cool down. If all else fails, locate an attorney and file for divorce.
  • Once you leave the house it would be hard to get back in. Hold your ground and get a lawyer ASAP.
  • get an attorney and file for divorce. the police might laugh at her change the locks!

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy