• You should ask the clerk of the court for the contact number of the Victims Fund. Sometimes they can issue a grant even before the police have made an arrest. If you haven't filed the theft report with the police yet, you must do that right away.
  • Talk to the local veterans charities. It's usually the smaller ones who will issue loans, not the bigger ones like Wounded Warriors.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy