• Depending on your intent of owning the property (investment intent), you may be able to do a 1031 exchange if you wish to reinvest into another investment property. Doing at 1031 exchange would allow you to defer paying the capital gains tax. For more information go to .
  • That is a question best left to a good accountant or tax attorney.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy