• I am not a lawyer but I would assume as long as you are an American citizen you can utilize the laws of the country and that includes seeking a divorce. I can not imagine the USA telling any American Citizen and tax payer that they have to leave the country to divorce. If you are an American citizen then you have the right to American justice. The person wishing to seek a divorce should call a lawyer. Ask all questions most of the time the consultation is free.
  • Rowdypayan, are you an Indian ?
  • they might
  • The posdibility exists the person might be legally divorced in one country and legally married in the other country and could be arrested for bigamy. Very complex get a lawyer and dont go back to India until its legal in both countries.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy