• It appears to help electrical load be stable; mostly used in the UK. You really should search this one from Google.
  • its a set of switches on the high voltage feeders that allow for the feed to come from either direction to supply the local transformer.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy