• 7-19-2017 A person is not required to pay federal income taxes. They are voluntary. It says so in the instructions. You should instruct your employer not to withhold money for taxes. He can call IRS and they will read the law that forbids an employer to dishonor withholding instructions. If you have to sue, your position is that you have a right to due process of law, and the only process provided by law to withhold money from your pay is the court order, and the employer does not have one.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy