• Hell No !!!
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Lol, thanks for sharing!
    • Kevin1960
      He kept Russia at bay with low energy prices. Putin couldn't expand his empire, when he didn't have the money. Putin has the money now! Enjoy your $5.00 per gal. gasoline.
  • I doubt it. There are too many people with a limited intellectual capacity who will perpetually deny what he has done.
    • 1465
      EDIT: I offer the other answers here as my proof.
    • Hulk70166
      Biden never told his people to use hydroxycholoroquine as a treatment for covid. A guy in Arizona did that and it killed him. https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200324/man-dies-after-taking-chloroquine-for-coronavirus
    • Hulk70166
      You mean like you? Putin needs to adjust your circuits, you are in a constant loop. You need to bring up better lies. I'm sick of the old ones. lol
    • 1465
      You just love to hold onto something like a dog and his bone, don't you - no matter how ** FACTUAL ** it isn't. First, Trump never * TOLD * anyone to take it. If you'll notice the date of the article you linked to (not that it really matters), you'd see that it was made early in the pandemic when the Liberal media had everyone scared out of their wits enough to jump through any hoop that they thought offered hope to save them from a threat worse than death (more 'intellectuals' who were easily influenced by someone who does their thinking for them). Trump suggested it as a ** POSSIBILITY ** that might be considered. That's ** FAR ** from telling anyone to take it. It takes a really smart person to act on an unproven suggestion. If you'll look farther into the article, you'd see Fauci qualified Trump's statement by saying that "chloroquine might work against the new coronavirus, and much more study was needed". Somehow, this tidbit missed your finger-pointing session, didn't it? The dead guy must have overlooked it as well - give him points for "reading and comprehension". But then that's what you do best - cherry-pick misleading facts that you can manipulate to fit your convoluted accusations while overlooking anything that might vindicate Trump. Is your hate for Trump that bad? What have your Liberal leaders done to you that has given you blind rage? Let's file this one with the "horse medication", shall we? You seem to have stopped using that one - did it finally sink in, or did you just get tired of it?
    • 1465
      Thank you for helping to prove my observations on denial. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. (LOL)
  • Oh, good Lord, I hope not!
  • OMG...He will be one of the worst.
  • Richard Nixon was bigly better.
    • Kevin1960
      Nixon, actually wasn't a bad president. He just had an issue with paranoia. He was always worried what the Democrats were up to. I don't know why he'd possibly worry about them? (ahem...)
    • Hulk70166
      I don't recall Biden having an "enemies list" or a "Plumbers Unit" to audit the tax returns of people he didn't like.
    • Hulk70166
      I don't know why you bother 1465. You keep on repeating the same thing over and over again. And you never listen.
    • Hulk70166
      And Kevin, Nixon was the only president to resign before being removed by congress.
    • 1465
      Kevin1960 - LOL..." nothing to see here - everyone just go home..."
    • Linus van Pelt
      Parents concerned about their education are at the top of Biden's enemies list as he labels them as terrorists and BLM terrorists that burn down cities he labels as peaceful protestors. Biden is also the one that wants to use the IRS to harass people that have $600 or more in their bank account.
  • He's in the top 46 so far.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Thanks for sharing! Dayum, he's got a long way to catch up.
  • Let's see what happens during his next term.
  • OMG! He will be in the worst 3.
  • OMG! He will go down as one of the 5 worst.
  • Great? No, but maybe as one of the greatest buffoons!