• It could be a conspiracy and real at the same time. My neighbor claims to have tested positive. I have not at this point in time. And just because its real doesn't mean you have to run screaming in panic. We've learned a lot since the bubonic plague.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks, I agree we just don't know about it
  • Well, they don't have someone they know who has had it, or someone close who has died of it, when that happens the conspiracy of it not being real, will vanish. However, I do find it suspicious that Event 201 an exercise to simulate what would happen in a Covid worldwide pandemic, happened in October 2019, a month before Covid 19.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Yeah, I hear you on that one makes me wonder too?
    • bostjan64
      There have been dozens of unofficial reports of people in the US dying of covid themselves, denying that it exists all the while. I'm betting that there is a seed of truth to them, but there is also likely at least some degree of exaggeration. The funny thing about event 201 is that it was one of hundreds of similar scenario role-play events in which scientists were sounding the horn that pandemic response, particularly in big nations like the USA and China, were extremely ill-prepared for an event that would ultimately be inevitable, due to the exponentially growing world population and poor sanitation practices on industrial meat farms. Scientists identified lack of funding for the CDC, the unchecked misinformation problem with social media, anti-health and anti-vax movements gaining enough traction to reach a critical mass, and lack of medical equipment surpluses as weak points. Scientists publicly cried out about these findings, and were categorically ignored by both the US and Chinese governments. After the thing that scientists said might happen soon happened soon after they predicted it, now it's a conspiracy theory. It's like a bad episode of the Twilight Zone!
    • AskingForaFriend
      Bostjan, I love this response. The world would be a better place if we all strived to be as well informed and rational as yourself. You cut right through the BS and I always enjoy your comments
    • Creamcrackered
      Scientists are also crying out about how the environment is flooded with unchecked RF radiation, but that is ignored as well, still cancer hasn't lost it's popularity, every one in two people have it at some point in their lifetime, no one is questioning why? With regards to meat, what about all the antibiotics they give to the livestock which is making bacteria become resistant, this is a more pressing issue than global warming, do we hear about it, no. So maybe the Event 201 isn't a conspiracy, but it's so often now that a drill or exercise always takes place a matter of weeks or days before something like this happens, coincidence maybe, but this much coincidence? And don't mock conspiracy theorists, a lot of what they have said has been confirmed over the years, want to know who made the word conspiracy a dirty one, the CIA.
  • While the disease is real (and released on purpose from China), the hysteria around it is fabricated and done to keep the sheeple in fear.