• Don't think getting people's social media accounts proves anything. Tell them to go to the the CDC website. If they still don't believe, call your local Hospital or Urgent care. In most states, there are places that you can drive to get tested. I would not drive to confirm cause I would NOT want to get infected,
    • Black Mystique
      https://www.cdc.gov/media/dpk/diseases-and-conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus-2020.html
    • dnwr000
      Unfortunately he want to see real infected people to believe
      Sounds like this 'friend' wants to CATCH it! Dumb friend!
  • I think some people do feel like that, I did a bit, but then I heard that a friend's flatmate had it (tested positive), and my friend then had to self isolate, and most recently, I've had family members tested positive for it, and yes, they did display symptoms, high temperature, cough, body aches, feeling nauseous. They said it is not nice at all, and scary at the time, and it does linger. Her husband works for the NHS.
  • Your friend can choose to believe that till the day he dies, it doesn't change the facts. Maybe covid 19 doesn't believe in your friend either, but it could kill him just the same.