• https://sfgov.legistar.com/View.ashx?M=F&ID=7568748&GUID=DF64490F-D8BC-4BF7-A43D-287F02BECCCA I think it's a bigger deal than you might think. This is the way that the far left plans to extirpate the influence of the NRA from the government. The hingepoint of this seems to be "... The National Rifle Association musters its considerable wealth and organizational strength to promote gun ownership and incite gun owners to acts of violence..." except that one accusation most closely relevant to their argument is lacking in evidence.
      Incites gun owners to violence. That's pretty funny. I like the quote I just saw about Alyssa Milano. She's said publicly that she's had two abortions, which means her vagina has killed more people than my 12+ guns.
  • That's because their 'tough gun laws' didn't work! How can there be a mass shooting in California? They have the toughest gun laws in the nation!? When are they going to realize its the minds of the killers that need to be fixed? I wouldn't put it past the left wingnuts to pay for mass killings just so they can disarm Americans.
      The left is insane. That's taking away my car because you drove drunk, thinking. I find it utterly amazing that people cannot see the fault in their thinking.