• A system of checks-and-balances. It's a good thing. The government operates like a machine. All the emotion stirring speeches don't have meaning in the first place.
      Too bad the machine is an bureaucratic nightmare.
  • They're insane hypocrites with double standards much like Christians.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      You shall know them by their fruits. If you have not met any Christians who are bearing good fruit, then the world doesn't revolve around you to paint all Christians with a broad brush.
    • ReiSan
      All Christians do have double standards, and many are self-righteous hypocrites, e.g. Jenny. She imagines the world revolves around her.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Quote: "All Christains do have double standards," You haven't met all Christians, so there is no way to give an accurate answer.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      BTW, you misspelled the word Christians. ABer's passing by: that's quite some intelligence. lol
    • ReiSan
      How vile and evil Jenny is! If she is a typical Christians, I do not want any near me. She just proves the truth of my assertions. She has hypocritical double standards. I di not misspell Christians. Jenny lies again. She wantonly violates Bible rules wholesale. I never met any in Japan, since there are so few of them there. I wish I had never met any on here. Oh, Jenny belongs to a weird cult, so she is not a true Christian.
  • Let's use some sense here, the system is not perfect. This is why change of plans occur. If you look on the bright side, isn't Trump draining the swamp?
  • They are blatant hypocrites with many double standards. No logical human could join such a destructive group.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Sup ReiSan, you have to get to know them first before you can label them all as hypocrites.
    • ReiSan
      The ones I encounter on Answerbag, Quora, Facebook, Twitter, etc. are vile hypocrites, as are Christians and cultists, e.g. Jenny.
      I'm Christian, and I'm not a hypocrite.
  • not sure why
  • Socialism is only good for the people, not the socialist.